2012年12月9日星期日

Nanjing: Qinhuai River

People who visit Nanjing will absolutely go to Qinhuai River, just like one travel to Xian, he/she will definitely put the Terra-cotta Warriors in the schedule. No matter in day or at night, Qinhuai River is always the best gathering place for tourists. Is it a commercial appeal or a kind of cultural attraction? In fact, Qinhuai River is the miniature of culture and history od Nanjing City. Maybe there are no reasons needed for coming to Qinhuai River.
The first time when I came to Qinhuai River bank, what I saw is a little bit different from what I imagined. It was not a quiet and lonely river in the history anymore. Tourists from different countries and regions had brought various elements and colors here. Different languages sounded around my ears, busy and noisy. But now when I walking along Qinhuai River, the rustling scene is no longer uncommon for me, after all, many ancient towns and cities have got commercialized by tourism.
When I see the boats moored on the river, it reminds me that hundred years ago, how many men of letters had written proses and poets here? And how many beauties had sang gently here? Qinhuai River has left visitors different impression, some good and some bad. As a pure tourist, I won’t make any remarks. As a lifeline of the city, Qinhuai River has always presenting its charm to its visitors till now.
Nanjing is not far from Shanghai, so if you join a Shanghai Xian tour, why not go to Nanjing first and have a sight of the renowned Qinhuai River?

没有评论:

发表评论